Web development solutions for the Media & Publishing sector
Insight into Media & Publishing
Working alongside publishing companies, small and large, we have acquired real insight into the workflow and processes of the Media & Publishing industry. An insight which has enabled us to offer web based solutions that overcome real business, technical, editorial and operational issues. Clients from Reuters
to Tindle have provided us with a comprehensive understanding of this sector. Combining our technical know-how with an insider’s knowledge of the media and publishing industry, we have been able to expand our client base, adding clients such as Emap and Reed Business Information
and working across:
- Life style brands
- B2B brands / communities
- News and Sports Media
Making use of open-source technology, we have been able to adapt and custom-build web development
solutions that have exceeded our client’s expectations and pushed the boundaries of what is possible in the world of media & publishing. From the content management system to managed, cloud and web hosting
through to front-end delivery, Coreware has a proven track record of reliability and creative ingenuity within this field.
- IT Consulting on bespoke, open-source and third party publishing solutions
- Designing and building prototype software solutions specifically for Media and Publishing
- Real-time content integration – content, news, sports, finance data
- Utilising and expanding upon Open-Source software
- High-performance WordPress Development – ie http://blogs.reuters.com/us/
- Bespoke – databases, content management, ecommerce etc.
- Managed IT services – comprehensive 24/7 Helpdesk and application support and our own bulletproof web hosting
is a comprehensive publishing solution based on the WordPress platform and fully managed by Coreware as a SaaS solution
. Mediacore could be the cost-effective, digital publishing solution you are looking for. Read about Mediacore
here or contact Tom
for more information.