Media & Publishing
Coreware has developed specialised, technical expertise in managing and delivering assets, content and global news in real time.
We have gained a great deal of experience working alongside both small and large publishing companies. Clients such as Reuters and Tindle have provided us with real insight into the workflow, processes and problems faced working in this industry. This valuable insight has enabled us to offer web based solutions that overcome real business, technical, editorial and operational issues. An insider’s knowledge combined with our technical know-how has enabled us to expand our client base further, adding clients such as Emap and Reed Business Information and working across:
- Life style brands
- B2B brands / communities
- News and Sports Media
Making use of open-source technology, we have been able to adapt and custom-build solutions that have exceeded our client’s expectations and pushed the boundaries of what is possible in the world of Media and Publishing. From the content management system to Managed, Cloud Hosting through to front-end delivery, Coreware has a proven track record of reliability and creative ingenuity within this field.
Our expertise within this sector:
- Consulting on bespoke, open-source and third party publishing solutions
- Designing and building prototype software solutions specifically for publishing and media
- Real-time content integration – content, news, sports, finance data
- Utilising and expanding upon Open-Source software
- Building high-performance WordPress sites – ie http://blogs.reuters.com/us/
- Bespoke – databases, content management, ecommerce etc.
- Managed services – comprehensive 24/7 helpdesk and application support and our own bulletproof hosting